4 New Cases of Covid-19 Reported in the Panhandle
Four new cases of Covid-19 brings the total to 419 cases.
SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (KNEP) -
Unified Command confirms four more cases of COVID-19 in the Panhandle:
Cheyenne-Female in her 20s Close Contact
Scotts Bluff-Female in her teens Close Contact
Scotts Bluff-Male in his 30s Unknown
Scotts Bluff-Male in his 50s Community Spread
The investigations are underway, all close contacts will be quarantined and actively monitored twice daily for fever and respiratory symptoms by public health officials.
One new recovery in Scotts Bluff County brings the total recoveries to 350.
March 2-July 29, 2020
Total Tests Conducted: 7,515
Cumulative Positivity Rate: 5.6%
Active Cases: 63
Active Hospitalizations: 2
Total Cumulative Hospitalizations: 45
- Banner County: 2 cases (recovered)
- Box Butte County: 10 cases (1 active, 9 recovered)
- Cheyenne County: 26 cases (4 active, 22 recovered)
- Dawes County: 4 cases (recovered)
- Deuel County: 1 case (recovered)
- Garden County: 4 cases (recovered)
- Kimball County: 17 cases (1 active, 16 recovered)
- Morrill County: 59 cases (4 active, 55 recovered)
- Scotts Bluff County: 281 cases (52 active, 223 recovered, 6 deaths)
- Sheridan County: 9 cases (1 active, 8 recovered)
- Sioux County: 6 cases (recovered)
Testing information and access for the Panhandle area:
- Box Butte General Hospital in Alliance starting on August 3: Monday-Friday, 9-10am
- Chadron Community Hospital: Mondays & Fridays, 7-9am
- Collections are at 821 Morehead Street (Old Hospital ER Entrance next to Wilson Park)
- Community Action Health Center in Gering: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays, 7-8am
- Gordon Memorial Hospital: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 2-4pm
- Morrill County Community Hospital: Daily
- Call 308-262-1616 for testing, same day results, insurance will be billed
- Regional West Health Services: Monday-Friday, Noon-4pm
- Increased testing through Test Nebraska to be coming soon to Sidney!
- Contact your local hospital or clinic for information on testing access.
Copyright 2020 KNEP. All rights reserved.